AABR Members include bush regeneration professionals, volunteers, natural area managers, policy makers, contractors, consultants, nursery people and local, state and Commonwealth government officers – and lots of people who just love the bush and want to see it conserved.
- To apply for Accreditation you need to first become a member of AABR.
- Organisations can also become a member of AABR, with one representative nominated to vote.
Annual Membership Fee scale (Membership year is 1st July to 30th June):
Individual Members $30 ($15 unwaged)
Students Free (proof of study required)
- Business (less than 5 employees) $120
- Business (5-20 employees) $300
- Business (More than 20 employees) $480
- Agency (government) $60
- Not for profit $30 (or $0 if newsletter exchange arranged)
* Does not confer membership to individuals in that organisation or
approval to use the AABR logo in association with that organisation’s name
Benefits of Membership
- Discount admission to all AABR events including walks and talks, training lectures and seminars.
- Four newsletters per year.
- Discount subscription to the journal Ecological Management & Restoration.
- Opportunities to network with others involved in natural area restoration.
- AABR advocacy on your behalf and on behalf of the bush!