Apunga Ecological Management are seeking dedicated Bush Regenerator field officers for casual positions (1-5days).
We are an inclusive colourful crew of environmentally passionate humans, who are driven to work hard together to create positive change, whilst also being social, plant nerds looking to share knowledge and improve ourselves as well as the ecology we manage.
Although the role advertised is for field officers, Apunga Ecological Management provides applicants with adequate qualifications and experience future opportunities to supervise.
Applicants must be :
- Passionate about environmental change
- Dedicated to improving their skills and experience in bush regeneration
- Certificate 3 or higher in Conservation & Land Management (or currently enrolled)
- Good native plant and weed identification skills
- High level of physical fitness
- Able to effectively follow and potentially lead others
- Able to be Punctual daily
Other desirable criteria:
- Own vehicle and willingness to travel within Greater Sydney
- Prior bush regeneration field officer experience
- Prior experience team leading
- AQF3 Chemical Handling or higher
- WHS Construction Induction (Whitecard)
- Training in First Aid, chainsaw ops,
Please send applications addressing criteria, and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact ASAP.