Bushland And Rainforest restoration & Consulting (BARRC) was formed in the year 2000 with the purpose of bringing together a wide range of people with differing but complementary practical experience in the field of land management and ecological
BARRC is looking to engage a qualified team member regenerator to work (full-time casual) in the Hunter / Lower north Coast Team, with a view towards restoration of tremendously diverse vegetation communities including heathland, all manner of woodland, wet and dry sclerophyll forest, assorted rainforest communities, coastal communities and wetlands. BARRC is renowned for superior quality outcomes and innovative approaches to restoration.
Applicant must have a capacity for flexibility to operate in a support position throughout the MidCoast & Hunter. Work Vehicle supplied.
Bush Regeneration Team Member (Sydney & Hunter / Lower North Coast)
- Undertaking or completed AQF III Conservation and Land Management (Natural Area Restoration)
- Ability to work with a diverse and motivated team
- High level of communication skills
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- AQF III Chemical users certification
- WHS Construction Industry Whitecard
- Current drivers License
- Desire to develop ecological restoration repertoire to the highest level
- Ability to undertake continuous self & assisted education regarding Ecological Restoration
- Environmental Science Degree
- Landscaping experience
- Chainsaw qualifications & experience
- 4×4 driving experience
Remuneration determined by Landscape Gardeners Award for less experienced.
More experienced applicants by negotiation.
Scott Meier: 0414 395 419