We are currently looking for a Trainee Site Supervisor to work 3 to 5 days per week with an experienced team. The work is mostly in Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and occasionally in other parts of the Metropolitan Area. Ideally, you should have at least two years’ practical experience in bush regeneration, good plant identification skills and a desire to deliver best practice outcomes.
Who we are:
Bush Habitat Co-operative was established in 2001 with the aim of providing staff and clients with thoughtful and cost-effective bush regeneration work that is focussed on the needs of the site, including protecting and restoring wildlife habitat. Since establishment our work has been mostly in Endangered and Critically Endangered Ecological Communities with long-term contracts. Our pay rate is above industry award.
- TAFE Cert III in Conservation and Land Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ practical experience in bush regeneration
- Good plant identification skills
- Must be physically fit and not afraid of hard work
- Own vehicle
- Chemcert or equivalent
- First Aid
- White card
- Own mobile phone
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Previous bush regeneration supervising experience
- AABR Accredited Bush Regenerator
- Degree in Environmental sciences
- Chainsaw certificate
Please email your cover letter and CV with relevant details to Alex Bamforth, email@example.com or contact Alex on 0411 603 469 (mon-fri)