Location: Liechhardt Council Area and surrounding suburbs
Be part of history! Dragonfly Environmental is one of the first companies to use steaming as a weed control technique!
Great opportunity for people studying in a science field to gain real life, hands-on experience with Plant ID and plant weed control techniques- both native and weed species!
Be a part of a passionate small team environment!
Work for an ethical company!
You duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the Site Supervisor to plan and implement works plans
- Help organise and lead the steam weeding team of 2-3 employees
- Update Site Supervisor and Division 4 Delivery Manager of any changes/issues/concerns to/with the works
- Complete ecological restoration tasks
- Australian work rights
- Drivers licence and ability to drive manual confidently
- White card
- Strong passion for the environment, corresponding with Dragonfly Environmental’s values
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- High level of communication skills
- Willingness to work in any weather
- Previous experience in ecological restoration/Plant ID
- Certificate I, II or III in Conservation and Land Management
- Knowledge/understanding of machinery and/or gardening equipment
Monday to Friday – 7:00am – 3:30pm
How to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the position title you are applying for in the email subject.
More information is available on our website: http://www.dragonflyenv.com.au