Location: Western Sydney
Job Type: Casual
Number of positions available: 3-4
Dragonfly Environmental are specialists in ecological restoration of wetlands, riparian zones and saltmarshes and environmental management of a wide range of terrestrial ecosystems. They are leaders in their field, with results that speak for themselves in the form of significant recreated and restored environments throughout greater Sydney, regional NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
If you are looking to join a motivated, hard working, passionate team – you have found us!
Dragonfly Environmental is looking to employ Natural Area Specialist who are willing to work across Sydney and greater Sydney – but with the main focus being in Western Sydney.
While Dragonfly is rapidly expanding, it prides itself on maintaining a family feel, where members are valued parts of the team. Employees are passionate about what they do and take their work seriously – but find time for pleasure and fun in what they do, making Dragonfly Environmental a great company to be a part of!
You duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Completing bush regeneration and ecological restoration tasks
- Following instructions
- White Card
- Completing or completed Certificate I, II or III in Conservation and Land Management
- Chemcert card (AQF-3 Chemical Accreditation)
- Chainsaw ticket (Level 1 required, level 2 desired)
- Previous experience in bush regeneration
- Drivers license (and the ability to confidently drive manual)
- Strong passion for the environment, corresponding with Dragonfly Environmental’s value final product
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- High level of communication skills
- Willingness to work in any weather
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to ’email@example.com’ with the position title you are applying for in the email subject.
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as Dragonfly Environmental vacancies do not have a closing date.