Location: Sydney and Greater Sydney
You duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing/inspiring teams in ecological restoration
- Managing assigned projects and working with Site Supervisor’s to reach goals
- Travelling between sites and depot (Elanora Heights)
- Stock take of tools/chemicals used on sites
- Simple maintenance of tools
- Complete daily Work Health and Safety checks/risk assessments
- Complete daily formstacks, take site photos provide any other information required for reporting/Site Supervisor’s
- Build strong relationship with client’s
- Complete ecological restoration tasks
- Constant clear communication with SS’s and Head Office
Strong time management skills
- Australian work rights
- Drivers licence and ability to drive manual confidently
- White card
- First Aid Certificate
- Certificate I, II or III in Conservation and Land Management or 2+ years experience in ecological restoration/Plant ID
- Strong passion for the environment, corresponding with Dragonfly Environmental’s values
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- High level of communication skills
- Willingness to work in any weather
- Willingness to use personal vehicle to transport tools and other resources required for the days work
- Knowledge/understanding of machinery and/or gardening equipment
You will be hired as a Natural Area Specialist, and on days that Dragonfly Environmental require you to step up into a Leading Hand role you will receive additional allowances.
Shift opportunities are available Monday to Friday – 7:00am – 3:30pm
How to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to ‘email@example.com’ with the position title you are applying for in the email subject.
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as Dragonfly Environmental vacancies do not have a closing date.