Gecko Environment Management is an ecological restoration company based on the Central Coast NSW. Our work is primarily throughout the NSW central coast, Hornsby and Hunter region within our beautiful local National Parks and Council reserves. We are seeking to employ casual bush regenerators who share this passion, don’t mind some physical work and are keen to learn
From coastal and stream rehabilitation to remote rainforest regeneration projects, all our works are driven by a genuine passion for our work. We apply science and field experience in achieving exceptional environmental outcomes.
We offer an inclusive and sound learning environment for all staff and Bush regenerators that want to both continue learning and contribute to our knowledge.
We have implemented all the conditions of the Gardening and Landscape Services Award 2010 whilst offering competitive above award remuneration.
- Tafe Certificate II and / or undertaking Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management or equivalent.
- Current AQF III Chemical users certification
- WHS Construction Industry Whitecard
- Minimum two day availability.
- Must have own transport and be punctual and reliable.
- 3 to six months experience in the bush regeneration industry
- Excellent plant ID skills or a desire to gain excellent plant ID skills.
- Chainsaw qualifications & experience
- 4×4 driving experience
If interested please phone or forward a CV to Paul Malligan on the below email address.
Ph: 0412 667 048