Terra Australis Regeneration Pty Ltd is seeking two bush regenerators
for casual work 28 hrs to 35 hrs per week, working in one or two small
team/s with co-workers who are dedicated to providing quality work for
both our clients and for the environment.
To be considered for these positions you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in bushland regeneration, natural area
management, ecology or equivalent such as a Bachelors degree or TAFE
Certificate II/III/IV or Dip Conservation and Land Management OR the
intention to commence such studies in 2018;
- awareness and experience of WHS procedures and environmental
- ability and willingness to perform fine hand weeding, as well as
primary work on a variety of sites;
- demonstrated reliability which will be checked through references;
- demonstrated ability to work well with other team members; and
- your own mode of transport due to the location of some sites.
The following will be viewed favourably in candidate selection but are
- experience of daily record keeping for production of monthly reports,
photography and mapping;
- current accredited qualification in chemical safety, chainsaw
operations and senior first aid.
We are based on Sydney’s northern beaches, with teams working on sites
in the Northern Beaches areas, North Sydney, Willoughby, Ku-ring-gai
You will need to consider this if applying from outside these areas.
Immediate start available after a few days’ trial.
Please email your CV / resume, contact details and covering letter to