Location: Greater Sydney Region
Toolijooa Environmental Restoration is a leading provider of environmental management, restoration and consultancy services throughout the greater Sydney region and beyond, aiming to carry out best practice ecological management and restoration works in order to achieve our clients’ goals of maintaining and re-establishing sustainable, diverse and characteristic natural ecosystems.
What we offer
- Great culture and working environment
- Clear career path with plenty of opportunities to progress
- The most competitive remuneration
- A number of external training programs/certificates
We are looking to employ Casual Bush Regenerators as well as Special Projects Crew for work throughout the Greater Sydney Region. To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum three day availability.
- Trained – Cert III in Conservation and Land Management (or equivalent) and field experience or
- Enrolled or willing to enrol in Cert III in Conservation and Land Management (or equivalent).
- Own transport desirable.
- Special Projects Crew applicants will ideally have experience in revegetation and landscape construction & a white card.
The Gardening and Landscaping Services Award 2010 has been fully implemented at Toolijooa.
If you wish to apply for a position please send a current resume and cover letter to the e-mail address, postal address or fax number below.
0450 831 859
PO Box 406, Mona Vale, NSW 1660
Fax: 02 9986 1858