Since the company’s incorporation in 1991, we have pioneered bush regeneration techniques and have grown to become a multidisciplinary company providing a range of specialist services.
Total Earth Care is now seeking to employ qualified Bush Regenerators, 2IC and Site Supervisors.
Due to the nature of the work, we need someone who is extremely fit, hardworking, passionate and able to keep up with the demands of bush regeneration and large scale planting works in the summer heat.
Projects will include, bush regeneration, revegetation, noxious weed control. The majority of vacancies available will be on crews and projects located around Sydney and Central Coast.
Bush Regenerator Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding & Following instructions – effective communication with Site Supervisor to ensure completion of required tasks
- Chemical handling and application
- Mulching, Planting & Hand Weeding
- Hand Tool Maintenance & ensuring all tools are present and functioning for days work
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- Minimum 3 months (Regenerator) and 6 months (Supervisor) field experience
- Basic Plant Knowledge
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- WHS White Card
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Chemical Handlers Certificate
- Degree/Diploma in environmental related discipline
- Chainsaw Licence
We expect you to share our affinity for the environment and concern for maintaining high work standards.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, and you would like to work with a highly respected organisation, please send your CV to email@example.com