Waratah Eco Works is currently seeking Trainee and Qualified Bush Regenerators to join our great team. The positions offer casual, full time or part time work for the right candidates.
WEW conducts bush rehabilitation on various sites across the greater Sydney area. Currently, we require further people to work on the Northern Suburbs of Sydney with contracts for Hornsby, Ku-ring-gai, Northern Beaches and Mosman and Sydney Harbour Federation Trust. The work involves a range of activities including: bush regeneration, bush rehabilitation, revegetation activities, creek armouring, track construction and maintenance, use of machinery (chainsaws, brush cutters).
To apply for a position please consider the following:
Essential Requirements Trainees:
- Current enrolment in the Certificate III Conservation and Land Management course at TAFE or willingness to enrol at the next opportunity
Essential Requirements for Qualified Bush Regenerators:
- Hold a qualification in the Certificate III Conservation and Land Management or higher
Essential Requirements for All Applicants:
- Available to work 4-5 days per week.
- Own transport – many of our sites are not accessible via public transport
- WHS White Card
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions
- Excellent physical fitness
- Reliability and punctuality
To contact us or apply for a position please send your resume and application to:
Positions will be filled as suitable candidates are identified.