WEW conducts bush rehabilitation on various sites across the greater Sydney area. The work involves a range of activities including: bush regeneration, bush rehabilitation, revegetation activities, creek armouring, track construction and maintenance, use of machinery (chainsaws, brush cutters).
WEW seeks additional staff to help us with expanded activities for our South, West and Northern teams.
Essential Requirements for Qualified Bush Regenerators:
- Hold a qualification in the Certificate III Conservation and Land Management or higher
- Available to work 4-5 days per week.
- Own transport – many of our sites are not accessible via public transport
- OHS White Card
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions
- Excellent physical fitness
- Reliability and punctuality
Site allocations would vary depending on your location, client contracts and other business considerations
To contact us or apply for a position please send your resume and application to:
Positions will be filled as suitable candidates are identified.