Waratah Eco Works is currently seeking a full-time Qualified Supervisor to join our expanding team.
WEW conducts bush rehabilitation on various sites across the greater Sydney area. The work involves a range of activities including: bush regeneration, bush rehabilitation, revegetation activities, creek armouring, track construction and maintenance, use of machinery (chainsaws, brush cutters etc).
Essential Requirements for a Supervisor:
- Qualification in Conservation and Land Management III or higher
- Previous experience working as a supervisor of bush regeneration teams, preferably 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent native and weed identification skills
- Excellent physical fitness
- Reliability and punctuality
- Excellent communication skills, report writing and planning skills
- Clean drivers licence and confident driving a manual vehicle
- Chemcert AQF – 3
- First Aid Certificate
- OHS White Card
Site allocations would vary depending on your location, client contracts and other business considerations. A work vehicle and all tools and equipment are provided
To contact us or apply for the position please send your CV and application to: