Born in Newcastle. Moved to Sydney in 1988 and lived mostly there since then, with stints in Alice Springs and Darwin.
I have worked in the ecological restoration industry since 1993. Positions held include:
- Bush regenerator / Bush regeneration supervisor / Bushcare supervisor for 4 bush regen companies for most of the past 22 years.
- Bushland Field Officer in local government for 12 years.
- Botanical consultant for my own business and for a bush regen company on and off for 20 years.
- TAFE teacher of conservation and land management for 8 years.
For AABR I’ve been:
- A member for 19 years.
- Membership Officer for 12 years.
- Chairperson of the Accreditation Sub-committee – Bush Regenerator for 2 years.
I am passionate about natural regen. Tomatoes, basil, lettuce and parsley are naturally regenerating in my backyard.