Need to get the word out about your job vacancy? List it on our web site! The Bush Jobs page has been set up to assist bush regeneration companies and consultants, councils and government departments find quality workers across Australia. It is available to all organisations involved in bushland management. A large and ever increasing list of eager bush-regenerators from around Australia receive instant email notification of every Bush Job listed.
Advertisements can be as detailed or brief as you prefer. Listings are placed on-line within two working days of receiving details and remain on-line until applications close to a maximum of six (6) weeks. Please note: listings without a close of application date will remain listed for six (6) weeks.
How to add a job listing
To post your position vacant, simply:
- Fill out the “Post a job advert” form.
- Following the submission of the form, you will be directed to PayPal, where you can pay for your the advert via a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, we will publish your advert. You will be sent an email notification.
AABR accredited member – $50.00
Non-profit organisation – $70.00
Government, Council and Corporate organisation – $110.00
Requirements and conditions
- Adverts will be placed upon confirmation of payment.
- To receive the AABR membership discount you must have paid all due membership fees.
- The advertisement will remain on-line until the close of applications (for a maximum of six (6) weeks.
- AABR reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
- Fees incurred as the result of dishonoured payments will be invoiced to you.
To improve the ability of potential applicants to contact you, we suggest you include an email address and/or a link to your own website. You may even consider accepting emailed applications.
For more information please contact Mitra Gusheh:
mobile 0405 094 092