NPA Bush Regen camp, 40th Anniversary and AABR Recovery Wheel workshop
May 13 @ 9:00 am - May 19 @ 12:00 pm| Free
AABR is off to Kylies Beach on 18th-19th May to celebrate, with the mid-north coast NPA, Australia’s longest running Bitou eradication project.
For forty years bush regenerators in various guises, (volunteers, contractors and NPWS staff) have been working around Diamond Head in Crowdy Bay National Park dealing with the legacy of sand mining restoration which saw Bitou Bush introduced to stabilize the dunes.
AABR will be joining in the celebrations and providing opportunities for members to catch up, share a meal and lend a hand.
- 13-19th May : The annual NPA bush regeneration camp at Kylies Beach campground, with camping trailer and free park access
- 18/5/19 : The 40th Bitou Removal Anniversary Celebration 10am at Laurieton United Services Club, cnr. Seymour and Lake Sts Laurieton
- 18/5/19 : 12-1pm AABR workshop on site monitoring using the National Standards Recovery Wheel, location TBA.
- 18/5/19 : NPA BBQ on Saturday night
- 19/5/19 : morning Bitou Bush Banishing
- and networking a plenty
Whilst the events are free ,bookings via Eventbrite are required to assist in catering and coordination